Aarrgghh!!

Ok, it's no secret from my friends who the person is that I just can't get out of my head. Unfortunately, he doesn't know, and I don't think he will. He's one of my very good friends, and has been for a long time. He is so funny, very goal-oriented, a good listener, and ok, very good-looking! We just get along so well, I wish there was more than just a friendship there. I just don't think I can say anything about how I feel, either. I have in the past, but since then, he's had girlfriends, I've seen people. It's just one of those loves that I guess I'll take to the grave...unless one of these days I get enough courage to just spill the beans and see what happens. But I'm not sure I can do that again. Ugggghhh!! The frustration....*sigh*

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Be brave colleenie!!! i know u can do it. even though i don't know him all that well like u do i think u should just tell him. don't keep it all bottled up inside. the worst he can say is no but i think that answer is better than not knowing at all, don't u? cause then u can tell him it would be really special if he joined the Schnelly clan. :) just my thoughts on the subject.and barenaked ladies are going to be at kissmas bash...interesting...Comment from balonie24 - 9/23/03 12:15 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day