The Fed Ex Guy!!

A while back, I had written about Vincent, the Fed Ex guy who used to deliver my medicine once a month for over a year. The last time he delivered to my house, he introduced himself officially, and told me that he thinks about me and prays for me often. I thought it was very touching! In the past few months, I have thought about Vincent, and often look to see if it's him driving when a Fed Ex truck passes by.

Today, my doorbell rang. I had been expecting my medicine to come at some point today. When I got to the door and opened it, the driver had gone back into his truck, and I realized.....it was Vincent!!! Before he took off, he looked back at the house and saw me in the doorway. He waved at me so hard that I thought he was going to fall out of his seat!! It was so nice to see him, and I can't tell you how much it made my day! I almost wished he had come back out of the truck to chat for a minute, but he's the Fed Ex guy. Not much time for dilly-dallying!! I hope maybe he was put back on this route! I guess I won't know until next month!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
:) :) :) Comment from fitzzer - 8/31/05 1:34 PM

I do like the brown UPS uniforms but Fed Ex ain't bad either...Comment from luvmort - 8/30/05 1:01 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day