Sleep, Finally!


I am exhausted! I had a pretty good afternoon. I got my prescriptions, went to a dollar store, and then went to Target. As I was walking around the store, I slowly started to feel utterly tired, almost ready to drop. I don't know why, I really wasn't doing all that much. I'm thinking maybe it was the wind I had to fight with while I was out. Who knows? I had planned on stopping at a couple other stores, but when I left Target, I just went home. I almost fell asleep immediately when I went to go lay down. I didn't get a whole lof of sleep since my mom was working on the apartment upstairs, and she kept coming down here for something. I've been wanting to go to bed since 8pm. lol However, it is now after midnight, and I can no longer stand the fact that I'm awake. So, off to bed I go! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day