Whoo, Goal Accomplished!!


Well, I accomplished my goal of having 50 necklace sets for tomorrow!! There may not be too many people there, but that's ok. At least I have a lot to show them! The set above is an example of what I make, but I have so many kinds, it's hard to judge by just that pic. Plus, the quality of the photo stinks. lol I keep telling my sister I'd like the pics she took, but I don't know why she doesn't send them to me!! This is why I need a digital camera!! Maybe, just MAYBE, if I make a lot tomorrow night, I can use some of the money for camera. Guess I'll have to wait and see!

It's the first of December. It's so hard to believe it's the last month of the year. The new year ahead of me is so full of unknowns, but I suppose that's true for anybody. I haven't decided on any resolutions for next year yet. Maybe by the end of the month, I'll have some! lol

I'm off to take a nap. The necklace I worked on today is an illusion necklace, and it took me a few hours to do. My back is hurting! But, at least I'm happy that I did it. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day