What Month Am I In??

Ok, so it's January 2006. I know this. But apparently, Mother Nature doesn't know this??

It's 55 degrees outside.

Tomorrow is supposed to be like 50, and Friday is supposed to be around the same. What is going on???

I, for one, do no mind this warmer weather. However, it makes you think spring is right around the corner. And it isn't!! I honestly think I'd appreciate this weather more of I knew it was going to get steadily warmer. As if spring is coming!!

All I did today to try and enjoy this weather was go outside for a few minutes to pick up the collection of Metros piling up on my front porch. I guess my Please Use Side Door sign isn't big enough to see! I also turned down the heat! It hasn't gone on all afternoon, which is nice, but I am a tad bit chilly. It should be going back on at 5pm anyway. I'll have some heat then.

My sister, Joan, is coming over for dinner tonight. I made tacos last night, and then didn't feel like eating. I did eat one, but that's all I could handle. I don't know why either! So I have a lot of meat left, and I don't really feel like eating tacos for a week, so I thought I'd ask her to come over! I haven't spent time with her since New Year's eve/New Year's. So this should be nice!

Not much else has been going on around here. I feel like I'm in a little funk. My mood hasn't been all that upbeat for some reason. I'm hoping to break out of that feeling soon. Maybe it's been the lack of sun, I don't know. I'm sure that's one reason!

I have a busy three nights coming up. Tomorrow night I'm going over to a friend's house to celebrate his birthday. He's 28, the youngin'. lol I met him many moons ago in a different time, and although we don't keep in touch as much as we did back then, I still care for him a lot. His wife is actually the one who IMs me all the time. So it'll be fun hanging out! Friday night is girls' night/home party at Mo's house. I'm looking forward to that, too, even though I'm not sure I can afford anything. We'll see, I guess!

Saturday, I am supposed to be hanging out with Euan. I'm pretty sure we still are, it's just that I haven't heard from him since the night before New Year's Eve. He's been moving his office stuff to a new office, so he hasn't really had computer access the past couple weeks. Or maybe he has, who knows? I know he's looking forward to Saturday, because he told me so a couple times after we had met in December. So here's hoping we really do get together! lol

Well, guess that's the latest for now. Not too much to report, I know.

Comments

Mmmm...I just love tacos. You're making me hungry! :)

Sounds like you have a great week ahead of you - have fun - especially with Euan!
BosieLadie said…
Our weather has been unseasonably warm too. We had a few weeks before Christmas that were unseasonably cold, averaging about 10 degrees, but now we're in the mid to upper 40's. It's been nice.

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day