Going To Cleveland

I'm leaving for Cleveland in a couple hours. I have appts tomorrow with my PH doctor, including an echo and 6 minute walk (blah! lol). I'm still feeling short of breath, although it's starting to calm down a bit. I've been tired the past week, but I've also been doing alot, too. I've got so much on my mind for October, that I'm starting to stress. I have felt a few heart palpitations, especially yesterday. Today's been good so far. So I'm glad I'm going to Cleveland. Hopefully Dr. Gildea will finally put me on the full dose of Revatio. And then I can really see if it'll help me!

The ice cream truck just drove by. I'm sorry, but I think it's time to give it up for the season!!! Sorry, had to vent. lol

Well I must get something to eat, and maybe take a little nap before leaving soon. I'll post results of my appointment soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day