Wishing For Naptime!

First of all, I dyed my hair a reddish color, like I usually do. I still think I need a better dye job, but I'm not rushing out to get it done. I've learned my lesson. Unless I have my hair cut incredibly short (and we all know that'll never happen!!), I will never dye my hair again! And doesn't it figure, last night Kat finally emailed me back to ask me if this weekend was alright to come over. UGH. lol

Secondly, I think you can all see that I've gotten my blog ready for Valentine's day. lol I was tired of the snowy look, and I was bored (I guess dyeing my hair didn't cure my boredom), so I thought what the heck? I'll go for a change! I am still trying to pick out new songs that fit the Valentine theme. Any suggestions??

Thirdly, I've been waiting for the oxygen guy to come today. He called me this morning and left a message saying he needed to check the numbers on my machine, and wanted to know if I'd be home today. So I called back when I got up, and since then (it was 9:30am when I called, it's now after 3pm), I've been waiting. I am sooooooooo tired, and want to take a nap, but I just know that if I go lay down and start to fall asleep, he'll show up at the door! lol I really hope he comes soon!

Fourthly, it's been snowing pretty much all day, but not really accumulating much. Despite the fact that it says it's 31 degrees, the blowing winds make it seem like it's alot colder. I feel like I've been in a snowglobe all day though. At least it's been pretty!

Fifthly, the doorbell rang around 11-something this morning, and I thought it was the o2 guy. But it was my mom, and she asked me if "we could come in and visit?" I was like who is we? I looked at the van, and my little niece was in there! So my mom got her out, and they both came inside. I haven't really seen her (despite the half an hour I saw her at the funeral home Thursday) since Christmas. We played for awhile, she tried finding Mittens, I fed her lunch. And then we danced, upon her insistence! I think someone will be taking dance lessons when she is old enough. lol It was alot of fun seeing her (and my mom), despite my exhaustion. I wish I could go over to Mandy's house more, but she definitely understands why I haven't been able to.

Sixthly, I don't know why I'm counting my thoughts. lol I guess for right now, I'll just go lay down, because I quite honestly can't stand to be awake any longer. Maybe Joe got confused on what day he was supposed to come. Usually, he's in the area on Wednesdays. Beats me why he called to come today! I would have been home either way! Oh well, off to my nap!

Comments

Jen said…
Hey Girl!!!
Well hope you had a wonderful nap..
Your site looks cute...
UHM...love songs?? What about where is the love?/I think its black eyed peas???
I am thinking af trying to start my own blog.If so I may need some help.
Take care
Hugs,
Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day