Welcome to the ramblings of a girl with Pulmonary Hypertension..sharing the ups and downs of this disease, and just about anything else I want to share! Enjoy, and thanks for visiting! :)
Oh, the hairstyles are a real hoot! Sadly, I have a full set of them of my own without going to yearbookyourself.com As a teacher, I had to have my photo taken every year for the yearbook. What horrors.
Well, maybe you should print out some of those pictures and take them with you to your hairdresser! It's always nice to get a new "do" once and a while! ha-ha-ha-ha!!
Comments
I will have to check out that site:))
How was your support meeting??
Glad you finaly heard from Mason..I hope and pray he goes home this week...
Have a great new week...
Love & Hugs,
Jen
ha-ha-ha-ha!!
This are so cute. LOL!! Actually all but a few of them still show you as being a beautiful girl.
Sadly is I have some of those pictures but of course I was from a small child on up. LOL!!
I need a hair cut should I pick out a new style from your pictures? LOL!!
Love,
Sheila
Love ya,
Sheila
I thought 200 kinda looked like the 80's though lol
T