Yesterday, I had quite the busy day. I had to get bloodwork done in the morning, and after spending the usual hour there (because my blood is "special," special procedures need to be done for me, and it takes longer!), I left to go to the credit union. I took out money, put in a little money, chatted with Joanie, and left for home. I called my mom a bit before 3pm, to see if she still wanted to go out to some stores. She said yes, and picked me up about 15 minutes later, and we were off to shop! And shop we did! Walmart was the first stop, where I had to get my monthly list of stuff that I needed. I tried to return a gift basket that I had gotten as a gift, but the tag wasn't on it, and there wasn't any left to even try exchanging with. Oh well, when I got home, I ended up splitting some of the stuff with Diane! Anyway, we spent awhile in Walmart, then went to Joann Fabrics, where I got a new beading board because mine was too furry and I had spilled orange juice on ...
Comments
May the year ahead bring YOU good health and many wonderful new adventures and memories.