Writing From The South!

Hey ya'll! I'm Southern for the week!! My parents and I made it to Lisa's last night around 9ish. The drive was pretty good, despite the fact that I got a bit carsick. I don't usually have that problem, but I don't know what happened this time. The last leg of our trip was in horrendous rain, and it was kind of scary! We also saw frogs leaping in the road, and we were trying to avoid them. But, we made it after leaving around 7:30 in the morning. For some reason, it seemed to go by faster than I thought it would!

My new little nephew is ADORABLE!! I've been able to hold him several times already. He'll be 2 months this coming Thursday, hard to believe! He's a pretty good baby, though. Loves to eat, sleep, make silly faces, and smile or smirk once in awhile! He's so loveable!!

We went to brunch this morning at a place called Sweet Tomatoes. It's a huge buffet, and it was so good! We met my Aunt who was in the area for the weekend, and that was nice to see her. We ate until we couldn't eat anymore, and visited with each other for awhile. After that, we went back to Lisa's to just hang out for the rest of the day. The weather was really nice today, about 70 despite being pretty windy. It was enjoyable!

I'm not too sure what kind of plans we have going on this week, other than having bbq with Lisa's MIL and a few other guests on Wednesday evening, and letting Brandon and Lisa go out on a date on Friday night. Oh, we might be painting a fish in the baby's room, since the theme in there is ocean. I think that'll be neat! That's about all I know for sure what will be going on! I might try to post later on in the week! Til then, see ya'll later!! :)

Comments

Nancy said…
Cuddle that adorable baby all you can. Store those memories in a special place in your heart.

Enjoy your visit.
Anonymous said…
Aww...Wow..you sound just like a Southrener...LOL
Glad you all made it safe..spoil that baby rotten;)) Try and not overdo it...
Have fun..missing you here..
Love & hugs,
Jen
Congrats on being an aunt again. Glad to hear you're enjoying your trip and new nephew. Enjoy your visit and have a safe trip home!

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day