Dusting Off The Cobwebs

It's been, once again, forever since I last wrote in this blog. I have always done that with any diary/journal/blog I've had since I was little and had my Cabbage Patch Diary (which is still in my drawer!). Sometimes, I am just not inspired to write. Sometimes, I feel like my writing is boring. I think I need to change that. I was thinking of finding some sort of article or challenge of writing almost every day on different topics. I'll have to do some research. But, tonight, I at least wanted to brush off the proverbial cobwebs of my site, to get some words out there in the internet. And, I wanted to also put it in "writing."

I've been happy lately, and that speaks volumes to me. <3 p="">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day