30 Things That Make Me Smile

I was looking for some journaling prompts tonight, and came across this one: List 30 Things That Make You Smile. So, here goes....in no particular order of importance:

1. Tulips

2. Hearing any Janet Jackson song

3. A baby's laughter

4. My kitty girl

5. Getting exercise done

6. Making a healthy meal

7. Helping a new phriend in their time of need and sometimes despair

8. Talking with an elderly person about their life

9. A conversation with an old friend

10. Spending an afternoon with my parents

11. Talking to any of my sistores

12. Watching a butterfly

13. Pushing myself to do something out of my comfort zone, and then loving what I did

14. Looking at old photographs and remembering exactly what was happening in them

15. Watching a betta fish swim around in it's tank

16. Smelling a baked good in the oven

17. Hearing my phone ring

18. Painting 

19. Opening the windows on a warm day

20. Waking up to Grace snoring next to me

21. Driving with my windows down and the music blaring on a warm summer's day

22. Reading a heartwarming story on the internet

23. Looking at glass objects

24. Dancing like I just don't care

25. God's little hints to let me know He's listening

26. Taking a good picture of myself

27. Planting my flowers on the porch in the spring

28. Hearing a thunderstorm

29. Going to a movie by myself

30. Watching little kids play

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day