Bettas

I don't know what it is about betta fish that absolutely fascinate me. Maybe it's the beautiful rainbow of colors that they can come in: from shades of purples to blues and reds, greens, pinks, and combinations in between. Maybe it's the solitary life they lead, since there is only one fish per container ratio. They are Siamese fighting fish, and it is quite funny to see them puff up their cheeks at each other when their containers are too close! I don't know, there is just something I love about them!! I've had many over the past few years, all different shades. Right now I have six of them, almost one in each room. I just cleaned all their containers, so I guess that's why I'm writing about them. lol They are quite beautiful, almost elegant fish!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day