Blah IV, well, sorta

Another blah day, but not too, too bad. I never got out of pjs, except for when I took a shower. My big events of the day were changing the sheets on my beds, and washing the dishes. I hate changing the sheets, it gets me so darn tired. But, I pumped the oxygen up, and took my time. It wasn't so bad. I've slept a lot today. At least it seemed like I did. I definitely will make more of an effort to get out of the house tomorrow. Hopefully my mom will go to church, if she isn't hacking still.

I have been listening to music most of the night. I am always so amazed at how music just perks me right up. I felt restless earlier, and wasn't sure what I wanted to do. So, I put on some Smashing Pumpkins, and it motivated me to finally, FINALLY, sort through the stack of bills I've been meaning to file. I haven't done it since July! Now my desk seems naked. lol But, if it weren't for the music, I wouldn't have done it! So now I'm listening to all of my Beck CDs. I heard his new song the other day, and I just LOVE Beck. Got me in a Beck kinda mood. lol So, here I am, listening to music, and feeling in better spirits than I have in a while! Yay!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Hmmm I wonder if Ilike beck... Comment from maidothemist - 3/6/05 1:30 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day