An Outing Last Night

I had a blast last night with my friends! We had such a good time chatting and laughing, as usual. I always enjoy my outings with my friends. They mean so much to me, as do my three sisters. It's no wonder that I have been around as long as I have, because I have such support from my family and friends. Ok, before I start bawling from sentimentality, I shall end now.

Today was certainly hot. Ok, no surprise there, it's been hot all week. The humidity is what killed me today. Obviously not literally, or I wouldn't be typing this. I usually hate air conditioning, but I had to turn it on in my apartment since I was having a hard time breathing. It truly does make a difference! I'm not complaining about the weather, though. I live for this time of year, I am definitely a summer person. I would much rather take the heat than the cold any day. I know, some of you out there must think I'm crazy. That's ok, I am.

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
Dude- I am glad you had fun! BUT LET ME SAY- that starbucks story is INCREDIBLE! And when is this baby coming. I think.. you should ask if you may be in the room - that is my opinion! IT is unbelievable! Comment from maidothemist - 6/11/05 2:39 PM

You are crazy. I hate summer, you get naked and you still sweat...wait...naked?...sweating?...what the hell am I saying?...I LOVE SUMMER! Comment from luvmort - 6/11/05 6:12 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day