:-/

Not much going on here today so far. I woke up feeling dizzy, and had to put my head down again. I realized it was my ear. I stopped using the steamer at night, so I think it's causing my sinuses to act funny. I thought my day was shot, but it's been alright. I was able to exercise, and I walked around up here for 45 minutes, totalling 1.5 miles. And I wasn't too tired, either! I think that's a fluke. lol The rest of my day will include making a necklace set as a gift for someone, and trying to read To Kill a Mocking Bird. Shockingly, I have never read it! I have to laugh b/c yesterday I got to chapter 4, and only THEN realized the main character is a girl. Whoopsie! lol Anyway, that's it for now. I am off to start on the necklace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day