Men Suck!!!!

Ok, I am having a "what the heck is up with men" issue tonight!!! One of my friends had been seeing a guy for maybe a month now. They talked for a few weeks online, then a couple weeks on the computer, and then finally met each other a few weeks ago. From the sound of it, they seemed to really get along well!! The last time they hung out was Sunday. So today I was thrown for a loop (and so was she) when he gave her the "it's not you, it's me" speech. WTH???? She totally doesn't get it!! He told her she was the sweetest girl he's met in a long time, that he needs some space, yada yada. Space??? They've only hung out together 4 times so far. UGH!!!

So, I have another friend (not from this area) who's been going out with a great guy for over a year and a half. I thought for sure this was it for her, that they'd be getting married very soon! I was so happy, and she was too! A couple weeks ago, she tells me they've been on and off since February, and he's telling her he's not sure if he even loves her. WTH??? I know she was hoping to be engaged to him, but I can't believe the stuff he's telling her. I feel so bad, b/c I know she loves him very much. She's trying to give him some space, but it's been agonizing for her, since she really thought things were great between them. UGH!!!

And we all know my situation with Euan. It's not going anywhere right now, and I was so hyped up last week. WTH????? I can't take it anymore, I'm just going to totally ignore men for the rest of my life!! UGH!!!!! lol
Ok, now I've ranted and raved, I must go to bed. I can't wait until Saturday night, for girls' night again. We are going to have some interesting (perhaps drunken) talks about men!!! lol :-D

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Hmmm...Men!!! Okay, there IS something going on. Maybe moving too fast, or well, to fast to the sleep area? Maybe? I dunno! Maybe men today just don't have what it takes to be husbands!! Maybe they all want one thing, tell another, and really mean a totally different thing. Make sense? lol I dunno, but, I would deffinitely take time to thoroughly KNOW someone before bouncing into a serious relationship. Comment from anglswinks - 4/13/05 12:27 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day