Oh, And One More Thing...

I almost forgot! One of my best friends (who was mentioned in the journal I wrote about her father....who came home today, by the way), called me earlier and said she had something for me. So, she stopped by with her hubby and the baby (awww, baby!). She handed a big brown paper bag to me and said, "Happy Mother's Day!" Now mind you, I am not a mother. I am a godmother, but not to her child. So, I don't know why she was giving me something, but peeked in the bag anyway! And these were the words out of my mouth: "Oh no, now I have seven!" They gave me another betta fish! This betta is really cool though, it is all white, and you can actually see some of it's insides. It's not an albino fish, though, because it doesn't have any red eyes. It's very neat! I did thank her very much. And then we focused on the little baby who was making all sorts of noises! She was so very happy at that moment! (Making me wish all the more that my sister's baby was here!) I could sense that my friend was in a better mood than when I saw her the other day. I'm glad her father is home, and I hope her family will be able to gather to be together. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day