Apartment NOT For Rent

Well, the church lady (ok, lady from church) came over this morning. Diane loved the apartment. I had been drying my hair while my mom was showing her around. When I was finished, I thought I'd go up and say hi. But they started coming down the stairs, so I just opened my door. Diane saw me, and she was so excited, she gave me a big hug! She asked if it was ok for her and her dog to live here, and I said of course! So, she is taking the place!! I can't tell you how relieved I am that I'm actually going to have someone I know, rather than a complete stranger! Diane is so nice, and she's also very busy. It makes me wonder when she'll actually have time to live here!! LOL! She teaches several college courses at one of the local colleges, and she is also working on her Masters. It has something to do with animals, since she is a HUGE animal lover. I am just happy the apartment tenant hunt is over, and I really hope we won't need anyone else for years! Diane said she can move in Columbus Day weekend, the 2nd weekend of October. Cool!!

My mom and I went into Lewiston after Diane left, since I had my eye appt. It was rather quick! I went into a room with this eye machine, and the lady took a few pictures of my retina in both eyes. Then she explained to me what the pictures showed. They were neat! My eye doc came in, and also told me what we were looking at in the pictures. He showed me a very small area in my retina in my right eye, that may possibly lead to a tear (rip) at some point. There isn't anything that can be done about it, only to just keep an EYE on it. haha. So that was that!

My mom and I wandered around Lewiston for awhile, going into some shops. The day was nice, a little cool, but the sun was out. We stopped at this one newer juice bar, and decided to see what they had to eat. We ordered steak and cheese panini sandwiches, which came with a small spinach salad. I also got a tropical berry smoothie. Everything was so delicious! The guy who owns this new place is about 25ish, and his family has been in the restaurant/ice cream shop business in this area for years. I really hope this new venture works out for him, because it was really yummy!

I spent the rest of my day just relaxing at home. I will be going to the rehab center tomorrow to sign myself up for stuff. I guess this place does not take insurance, so I'll be paying for sessions myself. It's $36 for 8 sessions, and they are open on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So, if I go all 8 sessions, it would be about a month. And then I can see if I want to continue. I think if I tried to figure out if the other rehab place I've heard about accepts insurance, it wouldn't make much of a difference. That place is quite a bit farther away, and if I was going there, I'd be paying $36 in gas, at least. I'd just rather go to the closer hospital! That's about all I have planned for tomorrow! Besides celebrating 33 years of life. :)

Comments

Annette said…
Congratulations on the new neighbor! She sounds fabulous!
love
annette

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day