I LABORed ToDAY!

I woke up a little late this morning, and wondered what to do with my day again. I showered, got dressed, and had breakfast. Then, after I dried my hair, I decided to clean the bathroom. I turned on the music, and kinda grooved while scrubbing! After that, I put on my headphones, and sang off-key to a variety of songs while washing the dishes! I also cleaned the drains, in the kitchen, and the two in the bathroom. I am getting too many centipedes lately, GROSS!! lol Then, after that, I decided to clean under my bed, since it was rather yucky from all the cat fur wafting around under there. I Swiffered under the bed, around the bedroom floor, down the hall, into the living room and under the couch (another furry situation!), and the computer room. I also dusted all around the floorboards in the corners of my bedroom. Then, after doing all that, I decided to sweep the kitchen! I moved the chairs around, moved the microwave stand, moved the rug at the kitchen sink. Yay! After that, I washed my hands, and I cut up the watermelon I bought during my last grocery trip to Wegmans. And then I ate some, and also had pizza for lunch! I was amazed at all the stuff I was able to get done! Slowly, but surely. I just love what music does for me! Sometimes I just get so much stuff done that I've been putting off for awhile when I put those earphones on and start jammin'!

Of course, during lunch, my adrenaline kick started to wear off! I decided that I better take it easy the rest of the afternoon. I couldn't really think of anything else to clean right away, and I sure wasn't going to push it by taking out the vacuum! So I went to read for about an hour, and then eventually fell asleep. The nap was nice! I spent the rest of my day making dinner, and watching tv and chatting online. The usual! And now I am off to bed! I have bloodwork in the morning, which I almost forgot about!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow..You really did "labor" today..I need one of those cleaning spurts..LOL
I am sure you needed that nap;))
Have a great day tommorrow and I will try and remember chat..You may miss it??

Goodnite..gonna go read and fall asleep..I am on my second Danielle Steele book..I tend to read alot at night..Take care.

Hugs & Love,
Jen
Annette said…
Hello stranger! I just wanted to drop you a note to tell you how much I LOVE your new haircut!! You are such a cutie!!
love
annette
Barbara Howard said…
I am going to have to try that music and maybe I can get some energy vibes from it. You did a lot today and you will be so tired tomorrow, so take it easy now. Isn't is amazing how fast dust collects.I could not keep this big place up without my husband's help, it would be to much for me, you have a good evening
barb

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day