A Beautiful Gift






I went to check the mail today, and realized my screen door wasn't shut all the way. There had to be a package of some sort in between the screen and the main door! When I opened it, a big rectangular box fell into the house. Oooooh, what the heck did I order?? I looked at the box. There was my name, but I completely didn't recognize the company! I brought it into the apartment and as I was trying to open the box, I realized that someone had sent me flowers! Who???? I finally got everything opened, and read a wonderful message from a dear phriend.....Annette!! I was so shocked, it was so unexpected, that I got all teary-eyed! Annette sent me flowers because I've been living for 33 years, and because I've been so helpful to our phriends in finding out about them. I called Annette awhile after getting the gorgeous roses, and she was a delight to talk to! I need to call her more often!! It just was such an wonderful surprise from such a wonderful friend. Thank you again, dear Annette!! You truly are an amazing person!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow...
Those are beautiful :))
You and Annette are both such wonderful Phriends...I am happy that she made your day special..

How was your first day of Rehab???

Take care...

Love & Hugs,
Jen
Barbara Howard said…
they are just beautiful, almost not quite as beautiful as the young lady who received them, That was so kind of annette.

I hope you are doing good.
i am so happy and proud to say you are my ph friend.

barbara

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day