The Countdown Is Over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVE IS COMING HOME FOR GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!

I cannot even begin to explain how beyond thrilled that one of my best friends is finally coming back home to Western NY!!! She has been gone way too long, almost 7 years. It's just so hard to believe that I will be able to see her whenever I want, and not just during holidays, or trips she planned on for whatever reason to come back here. She called me yesterday afternoon, and right after she said "Hey Schnelly!", I said to her "Eve, you're coming home in 2 days!!!!!" She laughed, and we just both were saying we couldn't believe it! She will be here for every holiday, for my birthday, Erin's birthday, Eve's own birthday! I will be able to be there for all of her son's birthdays now, and she will be here for Erin's daughter's birthday. And heck, if I were to ever get married, she'd actually be able to BE in the wedding! Not that I'm holding my breath on that one! LOL! The fact is, she will be here for always now, and I'm so thrilled!!!

Now that my countdown is over, I need a new one!! I want to change my background again very soon, since Fall is upon is now, so when I do that, I'll have another countdown. I know what I want it for, but it'll be seen soon enough! Right now, I need to get to bed. I have to babysit tomorrow, and I surely need my energy to do that!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am so happy that your friend will be home:))
Sounds like you two will have lots of fun...
Yea..Fall will be here soon and your Bday:))

Hope babysitting was good, see ya tonite??
Take care

Love & Hugs,
Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day