Fall

I have mixed feelings about the fall season. I half like it, I half hate it. The only reason I hate it is because the temperatures start to drop more and more. While almost everyone around me loves this feeling, I have a hard time with it because of my lungs. I get really short of breath while trying to do anything, and I almost feel like I've never been on medicine or oxygen. It actually gets me down, but I try to just deal with my days. Once it starts staying cold for awhile--right now it's in that back and forth, nice day, cool day phase--my lungs can deal with it better, and I'm not so bad. Still, it just drives me nuts!

What I do love about fall are the colors. The leaves changing to reds, oranges and yellows are so beautiful. Especially the red leaves. I'm a red person, can't help it! I also love seeing the squirrels running around the yards with huge things in their mouths, scurrying away to bury their treasure for the winter. I laugh at some of the items the squirrels have, they are sometimes bigger than their faces! Another thing I love is getting apple cider, fresh from a farm. Hot apple cider with cinnamon and sometimes nutmeg. Mmmmm, soooo yummy!

I'm hoping that this fall I'll start making more jewelry so that I can have a jewelry party or two before the holidays. I'm also making tealight lamps. As soon as I figure out how to mail them out, I'll be posting them on my website for purchase. I never knew how expensive shipping supplies are though! That's the biggest problem I'm having, trying to find something cheap enough that I can buy without having to charge my customers and arm and a leg for shipping the lamps. Maybe I can get away with just charging them an arm.

Well speaking of jewelry, I must finish a bracelet order for someone. And then after I mail them out, I am on a mission to get cider at the market. YUM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day