A little peeved!

Besides the guy from Canada, I was kind of talking to another guy in Buffalo. My first instinct of him when I got email from him was don't go there! But for some reason, I did. I talked to him for a few days, but was realizing that his, and these are his words, "I want to rule the world some day" attitude, just didn't fly with me. He also asked me, after describing my health, if I had a hard time with sex. That did it, I knew then I didn't want to meet him! But I didn't really tell him, I still talked to him for about 2 more days. But when he kept wanting to meet me like yesterday, I just decided not to call him again. So he left a message the other day saying he wanted to meet Friday, and if he didn't hear from me, he thought I might be "that kind of girl." I don't even know what that means! I also thought, did he really think I'd want to go out with someone who is degrading or putting someone down he doesn't even know?? Anyway, he is blocked from my buddy list, even though he somehow IM'd me this morning. He basically said when I'm over my illness, maybe I'd enjoy life better. What an ass!! I think I'll stick with the nice Canadian, thank you very much! lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day