Just happenings

I have been talking to a really nice guy for the past week. It almost seems as if we've been talking for years, actually! He is from Canada, but originally from Scotland. We have so much in common, it's scary sometimes! He also has a heart condition, and may one day need a transplant. He loves to write, and has tried children's books. He is into art, graphic design. He is just a wonderful person to talk to, and I hope to meet him at some point! I think it's been helpful to know that there is someone out there other than "him." I haven't been talking to "him" too much lately anyway, which has sort of helped me. Because for a while there, I think I was just getting too depressed about everything. Now that I've been talking to this other guy, even if nothing happens between us, I've at least gotten my mind off the other one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day