Ok, now what's going on??

I haven't talked to Euan, the Canadian, in about 4 days. The last time I talked to him, the father of a friend of his went into the hospital, and she was really upset, so he decided to spend time with her. I talked to him for a little bit the next day, but after that, I haven't talked to him. That was Thursday. He hasn't answered my email, I tried calling a couple times, and only got his voicemail. I am really hoping things are ok with him, that nothing bad happened. But at the same time, I'm feeling like it's happened again, that I talk to someone and really get along with them, and suddenly, something seems to go wrong. I really don't think that's what's happened now, but I can't help feel that way. I really feel I have connected alot with Euan, but now I can't help just wondering if something went wrong. I hope I hear from him soon, and hope things are ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day