The Canadian

It's been two weeks since I've been talking to Euan, the Canadian from match.com. He is such a nice guy, and we can talk so long! Hours go by, and we've done nothing but talk about all sorts of things! We are planning on chatting on the phone Wednesday, and he admitted he's a little nervous! I think it's actually kind of cute. lol I'm looking forward to our phone chat, it should be interesting! And the way we've been talking for hours online, who know, maybe we'll talk all night on the phone! lol I found out today that his birthday is 2 days before mine, something else we have in common, being Virgos! lol But anyway, I do really like talking with him, and I'm glad we have been conversing and even emailing for a while. I'm still not prepared to tell my friends, yet. My family knows, but that's it. I just don't want to jump the gun and say anything to anyone else, b/c I don't know what will happen yet. So we'll see! Maybe if I eventually meet him and stuff, I'll tell them! But until then, I'll enjoy our chats...like the one I'm having with him now. lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day