Yay!

Today I talked with Euan! He said he is finally settled into his parents' basement, and that he has been working on a different career. Big changes! I can understand now why I haven't talked to him in months. lol Hopefully we can start talking more again, but who knows? I thought we would the last time we talked for a few days, and then he disappeared. So if we do start talking a lot again, I'll be happy. But if not, it's not surprising! He told me that for now, while he's healthy, he decided to do filming as much as he can. And he's already done a film for his friend that will be in next years Toronto Film Festival. That's so neat! He said it's a lifelong dream of his, so I'm glad that he is able to do it! I'm sure that will definitely keep him busy, so that's why I'm not so optimistic about talking a lot again. But like I said, we'll see! Anyway, that's it for now. Well, not really, but I have to eat dinner, so bye until next time! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day