Calm after the long storm!

Well, the wedding stuff is all over! It was a fun wedding, I have to admit. Such craziness!! I swear, every Schnell wedding will be like this! That's if all of us do actually get married. lol I don't think I will, but more power to the others! lol I love the pictures from the wedding, and can't wait to see more. I admit, as much as I really didn't want this to happen (and I'm still not sure about it), I think it all went well. I know they really do care about each other, despite observations that I've made or heard. I guess it's just all in God's hands, and if it was really meant to be for them, then it will all work out. But it truly was a nice wedding, and I think we need to have parties like that more often! lol Now, I need to find something to do with myself since I'm not wedding-oriented anymore! I am trying to read more, and I will try writing more, now that I can focus on it more than I could before. I also want to paint my bedroom, but I'm not ready for that yet! What I am ready for, though, is bed! So good night, and til next time! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day