A New Year...so what?

A new year has begun...well yes, the month is almost over. lol I almost don't care, but I also wonder what is in store for me this year. Last year, I was in two weddings of two people I love a lot! Renee's wedding was wonderful, and Mandy's wedding was just a ton of fun! The rest of the summer....well, it was going well until the beginning of October, when the relationship between Tom and I just got ugly. It's not as bad now, but I won't ever trust him again. I miss him, I really do. But every time I do talk to him, it's just not the same. So now that he's definitely out of the picture, I've been trying to find someone at least decent to talk to. I did find Euan, even if I haven't met him yet. We have definitely agreed to meet very soon, but I don't know when! I miss talking to him, too. We can go on for hours before we even realize it. I'm hoping this new year will allow me to meet him, and maybe see what happens. And if nothing does, maybe I can meet someone else I find worth taking a chance on. Men suck. lol I'm also hoping that I can make a little money by selling the jewelry that I've been making. It would be nice to be able to! That's about all that I hope will happen this new year. Of course, God has a different story for me, I'm sure. Or maybe we're on the same page. I wish I knew!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day