Friggin' Cold!

I just have to complain about the COLD, I mean BITTER COLD!!! Right now it's -7 outside, and that's not a windchill! The windchill is -23!! That's just disgusting!! And tomorrow we're supposed to have a big snowstorm. It's not wonder that I'm often stuck in my house for days during the winter!! I hadn't been out since Monday. I ventured out tonight for dinner with my parents, but it was just so cold! I guess I shouldn't complain, this is what I get for living in WNY! Although, Lisa isn't safe from the cold, it's cold down in NC, too! *sigh* Oh well, at least while I'm stuck in the cold, I have other things I can do! Like make jewelry, do a puzzle, read my book, and avoid cleaning! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day