Missing Green Stuff

In the past couple weeks, I've felt the money pinch. Well, I always feel the pinch, but some months aren't as bad as others. It's months like this one, where I have to pay an extra bill (water bill, and for one person who doesn't use that much water, it's really high!), plan for a friend's birthday, pay for my car's inspection, and a few unexpected needs along the way that make me stress out completely. And this month isn't as bad as May is going to be! I really hate May, there is toooo much going on in this month that causes me to want to choke financially. I guess the lack of funds makes me feel like I'm destitute. That's not the case. I can pay my bills every month, which is a blessing. I just hardly ever have enough money for myself, to get something I really want. And when I do have money for something, I feel torn about really getting something. For example, I bought 2 bottles of nailpolish today, they weren't even a dollar. Yet I felt really guilty about it afterward. I looked at watches today, and didn't get one because I knew I didn't have the money. I desparately need a new watch. Mine has been slowing down alot, leaving me behind time, and I've super-glued the watch band together so many times that I'm not sure it'll last one more time! It's just really frustrating!!



Comments

I know the feeling...you're definitely not alone.

Maybe you should sell some of your beautiful jewelry online!?! I'm sure it would be a big hit!!

Hugs, ~ L
you hang in there... I hope things will look up and I hope a new watch will come to you. judi
Hope you had a wonderful Easter!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day