A Wonderful Little Surprise!

Yesterday morning, my family got together for breakfast at a nice local restaurant. We decided to do this the first Sunday of every month. We got there after Mandy and Ron, and we were sitting down after saying hi to each other. I then noticed the shirt my cute little niece was wearing. It said:

"Big sister in training."

I stared at Mandy, and said, "Are you pregnant???" And she said yes! They are having another baby!! We were all so very excited!! I felt like I was on Cloud 9 all day yesterday, too! She is due on June 8th, which is funny because Hailey's original due date was June 11th, but she decided to show up 11 days later. I'm just happy though! I am hoping for a girl, but as long as the baby is healthy, that's all that matters!!

Comments

BosieLadie said…
Exciting news! Congrats to your family.

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day