Ramblings

I've been so exhausted for pretty much a week now. I know why, but I'm not going to bore anyone with details. But it's really driving me nuts. My body just feels so weak, and even worse when I try to make myself do something. I still have been walking on the treadmill, but although it refreshes me for a bit, I find myself needing to go rest for awhile after. I hope this ends soon, because I can't take it!!

I've been seeing some of the kids from the middle school a block away walking home with babies in the past few weeks. It must be sex education time. It makes me wonder if they are actually getting anything from caring for these "babies" for a week or two, or however long they have to care for them. I was telling a friend of mine about seeing the kids, and she said she's seen some in the mall recently with the babies. They were using the babies' foreheads as trays and tables. Hmmmmm, something isn't right about this!

I'm getting tired of the snow. It's probably going to melt away tomorrow and Friday, since it'll rain. But cold weather is coming back again for the weekend. When will it end?? I think the groundhog lied when he said we would have an early spring!!

I have been talking online with a guy who sent me a message on my Yahoo personal. We've been chatting for almost a month now. He's pretty cool. I'll probably meet him eventually, but who knows when. We've brought it up, but I think we're just enjoying talking on the computer for now!

I guess that's it for now. I should go take a nap before I really start feeling even more run down. That's all I need is to get sick!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day