Been a while...

I started the new medicine on Thursday. It's way too early to tell if it's working, but I hope I will be able to soon. I exercised today for the first time in a while. I thought, how am I going to be able to tell if the medicine is working if I'm not exercising? I really do hope and pray that it helps me with shortness of breath, and things like exercising. I find it discouraging when I try talking on the phone, and doing something, and I feel like I need to slow down b/c I'm losing my breath. :( That's a crappy feeling.

Not much else has been going on since I last wrote. I'm just trying to keep myself busy. I went to see my second mom on Wednesday, and was happy to know she is doing student teaching this semester. I'm so happy for her! Only her portfolio is left, and then she finally has her degree. I'm proud of her for sticking with this for so long, I really hope that in the end it will be worth it. :)

Well, that's enough for the moment. I know, I haven't written in a while, but I'm like this with my regular journal too. lol

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
its about darn time!!! visits 135 to 145 have been mine!!! :)Comment from balonie24 - 10/11/03 11:41 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day