What Happened??

I had been talking to this guy online for almost a month, since the beginning of December. Very nice guy, I told him all about my problems, and he still wanted to talk with me! We talked just about every day, since he had AIM at work. We even talked over the holidays b/c he brought his laptop with him when he went away. He was flying back Sunday night to Buffalo, and we even talked right before he left. Ever since then, I haven't heard squat from him. He hasn't been online, and I called him once, and he never returned my call. I don't know what to think. I honestly don't think he would have just suddenly blown me off. He seemed like such a cool guy! I really hope something didn't happen to him. It just makes me a little sad, I hate when I get to know someone, and they still talk to me after I tell them everything, and then for some reason, we don't talk anymore. It's hard going through this all the time. I really hope maybe something just happened (not bad, of course), and maybe he'll try to call me. I don't know, it really sucks though. I miss talking to him! :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day