Ok, so maybe I wasn't the only one

Well, I IM'd that guy last night using my other screen name. I told him I was disappointed that he had blocked me, and that if he didn't want to talk to me anymore, he could have at least told me. So when I got online this morning, low and behold, he was on my buddy list! He sent me a message and said that he blocked everyone last week b/c he had a deadline for work, and when he got to work this morning, he got a lot of angry IMs from a whole bunch of people wondering why they were blocked too. So I guess I feel better about that, knowing that I wasn't the only one. I really didn't think he would have just stopped talking to me, but I never know anymore what the hell men think! They are usually all the same! lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day