Stuff

Not much going on lately, just trying to get one wedding out of the way, and working on the other. lol Renee's wedding is next weekend, and I hope that it goes well. Mandy's wedding is next month, and I'm sure it will be fun. I'm just getting a little bummed with all this wedding stuff, and not even feeling like I'll ever get close to having one of my own. I'm just frustrated, I guess. Nothing will ever happen with you-know-who, and I thought I had met another person that I got along with so well. I haven't talked to him in so long, that I just think forget it. I'm just feel like giving up sometimes. Maybe my life is supposed to be about my health, and how I overcome the obstacles I face. I just wish I had someone to share that with. *sigh*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day