Just Stuff

I've been busy doing little things here and there for the past several days. Sometimes I just think that I am too lazy to write in my journal. Well, I am, but there are many times I just forget!

I've been trying to work on my jewelry website. I finally got alot of pictures up, thanks to what my sister took, and thanks to my friend giving me her digital camera. The process of putting them up takes forever, though! I think it's a combination of my computer being connected to the internet via phone (boohoo!), and the website just working ever so slowly! I get so frustrated with it sometimes, that I just end up working on it a little bit at a time. But the last major step is figuring out how to allow people to order. I can either just have them send me an email with specific information that I list on the site, or I can try to do an order form type thing that I need to play around with. Another question is payment. I don't think I want to get into credit cards, but I guess I just need to figure out exactly what to use! But I do hope that I launch my site soon! I'm excited about just having people see what I make. :)

I am going to a concert this weekend, to see The Tragically Hip. They are a Canadian band, and they've been around for quite some time! It should be a fun time, though! I'm going with my best friend and her husband, who bought the ticket for me and said not to worry about the cost. I thought that was very sweet of them!

My sister, Lisa, and her fiance will be home for 5 days next week. We will be celebrating our niece's first birthday! I can hardly believe she'll be a year old next Wednesday. We are also having a small breakfast shower for Lisa and Brandon, with family and a few friends. It should be nice!

I found out on Friday that my cholesterol is atrocious, and I have been put on a statin drug. My cholesterol has been high, but last year I got it down quite a bit from the last time I had it checked. Granted, it was still high, but not like it had been before. However, a year later, it's gone way back up again. I've changed my eating habits quite a bit, but sadly, genetics are not on my side. I didn't want to go on another medicine, especially because being on the statin and Tracleer means more potential for liver failure. I just have to pray my liver is strong enough to take both drugs! It's been pretty good to me all along, so I hope there are no problems!

Well I must be off to exercise. I'm trying to walk every day. I really started slacking again, but this week I've done well so far. I'm trying to just at least walk for 1/2 a mile every day. If I can go further, then I'll do it. But I think more exercise will help me with the cholesterol, too! Here's hoping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day