The Weekend

My weekend was pretty nice, albeit tiring. I went out for drinks with Dee on Friday night, and didn't get home until 2am. And I had to be up to be ready for shopping by 9:30am the next morning with Mandy and my mom. I seriously thought that I would cancel, since I was so tired from the night before, but somehow I managed. It was a long morning and afternoon, but it was fun. I got home in time to rest a bit before going to The Tragically Hip concert. That was an interesting time. The band was good, although they played alot of songs that were new. Some were good, some were not. Besides that, we had our seats on the lawn, and I think I ended up "smoking" 14 packs of cigarettes and doing about 10 joints. It was just disgusting, and I think I will think twice about going to a concert again with seating on the lawn. Not to mention that the smell was about 10x worse since I wore my oxygen the whole time. UGH.

Today, I slept in until 11am. I haven't done that in forever, but apparently, my body needed it from the long day I had yesterday. I hung out here for awhile, then went to my parents' house. We made dinner for my dad, and Mandy came over with Ron and Hailey. It was a nice evening. I got home, and just relaxed for the rest of the night. I am going to bed as soon as I'm done with this entry.

This month is flying by, and it's actually bothering me a little. I can't believe how fast time goes. I'm not sure if it's going quickly because I have so much planned this summer, or if that's just the way it is. Before I know it, it'll be July, and I'll be getting packed for the week in North Carolina I've had planned for months, for my sister, Lisa's, wedding. It's just crazy. I feel like I have no time for rest sometimes. It sounds odd, but it's true. I almost feel sad about it, because I feel like the summer is going to go by and I won't be enjoying it as much. I'm not sure that is making sense, but I'm not sure how else to describe it.

Well I guess I'll be off to bed, since I think my ideas are just getting jumbled. lol

Comments

That's the one thing I hate about concerts. Besides not being able to get up close if you have crummy seats! :) I'm so happy you're coming along with your web site, wtg! Can't wait to see your beautiful jewelry. Hugs, ~ L

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day