Random Postings

Well geesh, I didn't realize how much time had gone by since I last posted. Here are some random things that have happened in this past month.

I finally finished my jewelry website, and I've spread the word to alot of friends and family! And then the word got spread by them, which is nice. No orders yet, but I have a feeling I'll be bombarded for Christmas! Which can be a good thing! The site is: www.fromtheheartjewels.com. For anyone interested. :)

My Medicare nightmare took almost the entire month to get fixed. After making numerous phone calls, and stressing out completely, I found out a week ago this past Friday that my insurance reflected the fact that I'm poor and shouldn't be paying very high copays for my drugs. While I'm glad they said it's fixed, I really don't believe it's going to stay that way. We'll see what happens in a couple months!

The planet, Pluto, is no longer considered a planet. What the heck?? Poor Pluto. So what if it's called a dwarf planet, it still got demoted. I'm crushed. Pluto will always be a planet in my book.

I went to lunch with an old friend on Friday, and it was a good time! Plus she bought a couple of my necklace sets, she rocks! :) On Friday night, Mandy had a little gathering at her house, and that was a great time, too. We had all these martinis, but the one that won the best martini of the night award was the chocolate one that Joan's bf created. It was FABULOUS, made with chocolate ice cream, chocolate liquer, whipped cream and chocolate shavings. I could go for one right now!!

I felt like crap alot this month. Trying to adjust to being back on my medicine full time, and other womanly crap just made me feel so blah. It really sucked. But I did get back into exercising again, and I'm so glad I did. I started feeling a bit perkier after the first couple days of walking again! I sure hope that I'll continue keeping up with it, it does make a difference in how I feel.

I "met" a kid from the PH message boards from CA, who had a double lung transplant in June. He's doing great so far, and I'm so impressed! I talk to him just about every day. He's 17, and so young, but hopefully with his new lungs, he will be able to have a great life. He says how much better he feels since the operation, because he was so sick beforehand. God does work miracles, I truly believe that!

I guess that's all for now. I'm beyond exhausted, I had a long day. I'll have to post more thoughts tomorrow. Let's just hope I have some. lol







Comments

Love your new web site - it looks great and your jewelry is beautiful!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day