Weird Dream

Ok, this dream made me think, what the hell did I have to eat/drink before going to bed last night??

I had a dream that I got a ticket to see Michael Jackson in concert at HSBC Arena. I was all excited! Yes, I am not afraid to admit that I do love MJ's music, and I always will. (That was not part of the dream, I was just stating a fact) Anywho, I get there, and I had seats that were kinda far from the stage, which was in the center of the arena instead of the one end. By the time the concert started, there were only like 50 people randomly sitting around the arena. I wondered, where the heck was everyone? But there was MJ, on stage playing the piano and singing. Playing the piano? Does he even play? So during the song, ushers are starting to tell us we can all get as close as we want, since no one else was coming. So we ended up having a private jam session with MJ. And it was fun! And somehow Janet was there all of a sudden, and I was talking to her about PH. I also realized I went to the concert without a full tank of oxygen. And then I woke up.

When I got online today, I saw one entertainment posting about the fact that today was Michael Jackson's birthday. How ironic is that???? I had no idea. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Comments

What a coincidence. Must have had a vibe going on or something...

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day