Oh The Possibilities!

I know, it's been awhile since I wrote. I was reminded of this by a good friend! lol

It seems so much has beeg going on, and the summer is just sliding away so fast. This week will be pretty busy come Thursday. I am leaving in the early morning with my dad to go to Cleveland, so I can finally take the first dose of my new medicine, Revatio!! I'm so happy about this, because lately I've been feeling a little more short of breath. And I've gotten back into exercising again, and I know I'm not doing as well as I was before. So I truly hope Revatio works for me, and gives me more energy to get through things! I have heard some of my PHriends say it's worked right away, so that is good to know! Wish me luck!!

My living room rug is being ripped out this weekend by my wonderful friends!! I've slowly been packing things in boxes so it's easier to move the furniture out of there. I just cannot wait for it to be gone!! I really am going to feel like I have a modern living room when it's out of there. And my friend bought me an awesome area rug that I saw, and it will look so good in the room. So by the end of this weekend, I will be out of the 70s in the living room!!! lol

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day