Merry Christmas!

I was busy working on a necklace today for my friend, when I made a quick glance out the window. I looked back down at my work, and then suddenly jerked my head back up to look out the window again.

There it was, flying around all over the place.

Big,

fluffy

flakes

of

SNOW.

Yes, I said snow. Snow, on October 12. What the heck?????

I know I live in Upstate NY, but come on!! This is quite ridiculous!! Although it did not accumulate in my exact area, there are cities and small towns around me that saw several inches. There are even school closings for tomorrow.

It's crazy, I tell ya!!

Comments

Hi Colleen - Oh my, hadn't realized so much time had flown by - and I'm not even having enough fun! lol Just wanted to stop in to say hello and see how you're doing. I'm glad to hear things are coming along with your jewelry business & I can't wait to see the tea lights! Enjoy the snow! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day