Trick or Treat!

Today was a much warmer than usual Halloween for us here in the WNY area, and it was nice! Well, mostly nice. The weather started out sunny, then the clouds came rolling in, making it so dark that I thought it was night time at 2pm. It did rain a little bit, but then it stopped, and by the time trick or treating started, it wasn't too bad.

I went down to my parents' for the afternoon, with all the candy. Mandy and Hailey were already there, and I got the best "treat" when my little niece saw me. She caming running into the living room, saying my name the whole time! She was even saying the "L's," something a very little child has a hard time saying for awhile! My heart melted, and I just had the biggest rush of love for her immediately. They stayed for quite awhile, and she enjoyed seeing some of the costumes on the little kids. She was dressed as a witch, but she wouldn't wear the hat for it, since she hates hats. But still, she was very cute!

I can't believe tomorrow is November. Where in the world did the time go?? I feel like the older I get, the faster and faster the years go by. It almost feels frustrating sometimes! It makes me wish I could be a kid again, sometimes. They don't have a concept of time, and that is what's frustrating about adulthood. We have a concept of time, and it flies. lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day