Some Random Thoughts

The weather today was so beautiful again. It makes me wish it could stay like this for the winter! But sadly, that won't happen. In a few days, we'll be lucky to see 50 degrees. Bummer.

I swear, if there are any really nice days in November and the ice cream truck comes around, I will just laugh. The guy must be desparate for sales, I saw him driving around today. Geesh!

North Korea scares the shit out of me. I sure hope this is their one and only nuclear test, and they don't use it for attacking purposes. Somehow, I'm very doubtful about this.

My heart melted yesterday when my sweet little niece reached up for my hand as we were walking back to the car, instead of her daddy's hand. heehee

I'm tired of getting messages to my personal ad on Yahoo from men in their mid to late 40s. That's too close to my parents' ages, ewww.

I'm making dinner, and I don't really feel like eating. I feel like going back to sleep again. *sigh*

I have seen several butterflies in the past few weeks, and every time I see one, my heart smiles. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day