Battle of the Heat

I am happy that my mom has found someone to move in upstairs. For the most part, he has been a good housemate so far, in the almost week he's been here. He's hardly here, first of all. And when he is here, he's pretty darn quiet.

The past few days, he's been telling me he's freezing. So I turn the heat up a couple numbers. But he's still freezing. Another notch or two, and then he tells me it's much better. This morning, he knocks on my door, and tells me he's still freezing. And the heat has been on the same 67 degrees that I had the day before, when he wasn't freezing. I am frustrated, because I'm HOT. I never thought I'd say that in the winter, but it's true. I'm not sure if it's really something wrong with the heating system, or if he just wants it to feel like it does back home in Virginia. I did get a little miffed when he came down in a tshirt saying he was cold. I mean come on! Hopefully the heating issue will be fixed soon. I've already told my mom that the heating bill here is going to be atrocious. UGH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day