Sadness

Tonight I found out that a girl I used to talk to over the summer has passed away. I "met" her through the PHA's message boards, and chat rooms, in the middle of the summer. She was a sweet and happy person despite not feeling well all the time. She was going to be married about a month and a half after I started talking to her, and she was so excited! She was also going to be put on a new medicine to help her PH symptoms, that happened about a week before she walked down the aisle. I only knew her for a handful of months, but I truly considered her a friend, or PHriends as we PHers like to call each other. She died peacefully in her sleep last night, and as much as I am saddened by this news, to have lost another PHriend to this awful disease, I know she is now breathing peacefully forever. Rest in peace, my dear Phriend. Your strength and determination to fight this disease will never be forgotten.

Comments

BosieLadie said…
I'm sorry for your loss.

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day