Holiday Time

The holiday is right around the corner now, and I'm all set for it! I've been set for a few weeks, actually. It's been a nice feeling, too. I haven't been stressed out this year! I'm glad, because usually when I am stressed, I tend to get sick. And then I'd be really miserable for the holidays, and I wouldn't want to do anything but lay in bed and sleep all day. So I'm sooooo happy I'm not stressed, and I'm not sick!

I am making a couple pies today, and a banana bread. Let's not get too excited here...the pies are in boxes in the freezer, purchased by my mom. I am making them today so that all we have to do is reheat them for dessert tomorrow night. The banana bread will be from scratch though! My apartment will smell yummy again. I made 6 dozen cookies on Friday afternoon, and it smelled like a bakery in here. I will do it again today!

We are having Christmas dinner at Mandy's house this year. I'm quite excited about it, since it'll be a different location than my parents' house, and we are having a fish-themed dinner. It should be a nice afternoon tomorrow, and I look forward to it!

The only thing that is not getting me totally in the Christmas mood is the lack of snow. And cold weather, for that matter. We are getting snow, though......the day after Christmas. Grrrrr!!

Well I guess I'm off to get dressed and bake! Have a Happy Holiday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day