Busyness

I've been so busy this week, either being out or being home and doing things around here. And I've been very tired from it all by the end of the day, but it's been a good kind of tired. I've gotten alot accomplished, from cleaning, to making jewelry, to putting gas in my car, to visiting with my sistore and my niece. I should have a "day-off" today, but I have stuff to do still! I will tackle the laundry and my dishes. I do feel tired today, but I'm just going to take my time with everything. And if I can't finish it all today, then there's always tomorrow!

Court did not go as planned on Thursday morning. The Judge asked my mom for the affadavit that Joseph was served, but she had never been told that SHE was the one who had to get someone to serve Joseph with court papers. It was rather frustrating!! So when she went to the City Marshals to get them to serve him, the guy told her that she was very lucky we had the judge we had. The other 2 judges would have thrown her case out because she didn't have Joseph served, and she would have had to start all over! The judge she had, who we happened to know, just adjourned the case until June 4th. So anyway, the City Marshal has been here twice so far to try to serve Joseph the court paper. And, by golly, Joseph hasn't been here. Shocking! So, now I have to wait another week or so before this will hopefully get resolved!!!

This week has been one for secrets, too, and I'm the one who is supposed to keep them! One has been joyful, one has been rather shocking (and I still don't know how I'm taking it), and one has been very sad and maddening. And that's all I have to say about them, because THEY ARE SECRET.

Off now to do my laundry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day